Key Features of a Billing Application
Explains the core features of a recurring billing application as well as how it interacts with the CRM, ERP and other key business applications.
- Rating Engine and Pricing Models
- Prorations and Mid Contract Changes
- Taxes and Multiple Currencies
- Dunning and Customer Communications
- Invoice Design and Presentment
CEO and Founder of Ordway
Vendor Selection for Billing
Outlines a five phased approach for selecting the best billing vendor to support the current needs and future growth of your company.
- Defining Requirements and Use Cases
- Demo, Proof of Concept, Reference Checks
- Revenue Reporting and KPI Dashboards
- Implementation and Customer Support
Head of Finance and Business Operations at Tidelift
Implementation Success Strategies
Lessons learned from implementation of three different billing systems as well as success strategies for migration and cutover.
- Integration with CRM and Product
- Transitioning Payment Processing
- Parallel Run and Migration Strategies
- Forecasting Cash Flows
COO of Grow.com