Presented by Ordway and Armanino
- Scenario Planning – How long will the economic downturn last? How do you plan for a potential short and long recession? Will you be able to raise capital?
- Receivables – What metrics should you be tracking around AR? Will customers start to pay later? How can you optimize your collections strategies?
- Cash Forecasting – How can you model future cash inflows and outflows? What are the metrics you should be tracking around cash?
- SaaS KPIs – Which operating metrics are most important will be most investors during a downturn? How do you balance the need for growth with the focus on efficiency?
Panel of Speakers:
- Andy Hyde – Director – Consulting at Armanino
- Tim Danser – Former VP of Respond Software
- Wayne Dang – Manager of Accounting and Finance at Apptopia
SaaS Metrics & Valuation
Growth vs Efficiency
- Will you be able to raise capital?
- How have valuation models changed?
- Which metrics matter the most?
AR & Cash Forecasting
Accelerating and Optimizing
- How to forecast cash flows?
- Which metrics to track for AR?
- How to optimize collections?
Planning for an Exit
Preparing for an Acquisition
- Are you “M&A” ready?
- How to prepare for due diligence?
- Why are clean books so important?
About the Presenters
Director – Consulting
Andrew is a Director of Consulting at Armanino LLP, one of the top 25 largest independent accounting and business consulting firms in the US. Andrew has more than 40 years of experience serving in finance leadership roles at companies ranging from traditional manufacturing businesses such as GE to high growth tech providers such as Salesforce.com, Omnivore, and Solid Instance.
Manager of Finance and Accounting
Wayne is Manager of Finance & Accounting at Apptopia, the leader in real-time competitive intelligence for mobile apps and connected devices. Prior to joining Apptopia Wayne worked in various accounting leadership roles at companies such as LovePop Cards, TripAdvisor, and FlipKey.
Former VP of Finance at Respond
Tim was the Vice President for Respond Software prior to its acquisition by FireEye and is now working as Head of Cloud Product Operations. He advises high growth cloud and SaaS based companies. Prior to working at Respond, Tim worked on strategic corporate initiatives and investment management at companies such as Symantec and Franklin Templeton Investments