New Reporting Empowers CFOs with Better Visibility to Churn Risk, Renewal Pipelines, Net Retention, and Receivables Aging during Economic Turbulence
WASHINGTON, May 15, 2023 – Ordway, the finance platform for innovative business models, today announced a new version of its analytics framework for SaaS organizations to track their recurring revenues. Analytics within the Ordway billing and revenue platform enables finance leaders to monitor topline growth with turnkey reports on GAAP revenue, ARR/MRR, and customer contract expansions. Equally important in today’s turbulent economy is the ability to monitor for potential cash flow issues and retention risks with reports on receivables aging, renewal pipeline, and customer churn.
The new Ordway analytics framework offers a better experience for customers with a
- User-friendly configuration – To add custom fields, create formulas, select filter criteria, and build dashboards
- Accelerated performance – For new, ad hoc queries and processing times for scheduled, standard reports
- Expansive library of visualization formats – Including timelines, box plots, funnels, maps, and donut multiple charts
The analytics framework is embedded in all of the modules in the Ordway billing and revenue platform, enabling reporting on:
- Subscription and Usage Billing – Subscriptions, consumption, historical invoices, sales taxes, and line-item charges
- Accounts Receivable – AR Aging, billing schedules, collections activity, failed payments, refunds, and credits
- Revenue Recognition – Revenue schedules, deferred revenue waterfall, and recognized revenue
- SaaS Metrics – Bookings, ARR/MRR, net new, expansions, contractions, renewals, churn, and retention
“In the current macro-economic environment, CFOs at SaaS and cloud organizations are more focused than ever on monitoring the health of their business,” said Subbu Venkiteswaran, senior vice president of R&D and operations for Ordway. “ From trending collections and forecasting cash flows to monitoring renewal pipeline and analyzing customer churn, finance teams need a single version of the truth for the revenue-side of their operations to enable faster decision making and quicker responses to changing market conditions.”
Ordway is a billing and revenue automation platform that is specifically designed for today’s innovative, technology-centric business models. With Ordway you can automate billing, revenue recognition, and investor KPIs for recurring revenue from subscriptions or usage-based pricing models. Using Ordway reduces your dependency on spreadsheets and manual processes, enabling you to run a leaner finance organization. But it’s not just about cost savings, Ordway generates more accurate billing and KPI reporting that your customers and investors will love.