Department: Customer Support
Location: Office – Pune, India
We are searching for a Customer Support Lead / Manager who is proficient in providing technical services for our company products.
As a Customer Support Lead / Manager, you will be working with customers to help them troubleshoot and resolve any issues they might be having with Ordway’s subscription billing, revenue recognition, accounts receivable, and SaaS metrics applications.
You will also be handling the issue personally by investigation in the customer’s instance of the solution. In addition to this, you will also be managing some of the operational actions requested by customers. Experience required supporting Enterprise Applications.
You will be in direct contact with the customers for any technical assistance required by them and guiding them through the potential solutions or workarounds.
- Providing appropriate solutions to the technical issues faced by the customers.
- Providing customer support services in addition to the technical services.
- Prioritizing and dealing with the issues in a timely manner.
- Keeping track of the customer queries and resolving the issues as early as possible.
- Creating Knowledge Base articles where applicable to enable customers to be self sufficient
- Working with Product and Engineering teams to obtain fixes in core products.
- Providing correct feedback to customers.
- Preparing technical support team performance reports.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or IT related field.
12+ years of total experience and 5+ years of working in a Technical Support Manager or relevant position in the Product Development organization of an Enterprise Software company.
Experience in the revenue / financial domain like Billing, Revenue Recognition, Quote to Cash
Experience with supporting Enterprise Applications
Ability to diagnose hardware and troubleshoot technical issues.
Solid understanding of remote desktop support applications like Zendesk or others.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Strong technical knowledge in debugging tools, database access applications.
Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze logs.
Ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.