Comply with ASC 606 and IFRS 15 standards for recognizing revenue from customer contracts
- Create specific business rules that align with your revenue recognition policy.
- Configure a straight-line recognition rule with different proration options.
- Assign standalone selling prices to performance obligations.
- View transaction allocation details on a subscription contract record.
- View the deferred revenue and recognized revenue schedules.
- Drill down into the specific journal entries for each revenue schedule.
- Decouple billing schedules from the timing of revenue recognition.