Invoicing for “as-a-service” business models
Billing software for today’s innovative pricing models and contracts
Flexible to support trillions of billing combinations
Ramp Up Pricing
Put your billing on auto pilot
Scale revenue and customers without adding FTEs
Move away from spreadsheets and manual processes to automated billing software. Automate:
Custom designed invoice templates
Present a branded customer experience for billing
Generate invoices as well as estimates, pro forma invoices, statements, credit memos, and other customer-facing documents.
Match your brand identity by adding your organization’s logos, fonts, and colors.
Show the math behind the calculations. Display the formulas, inputs, and rating tables.
Include PO number(s), contact info, bank payment instructions, marketing promotions, or attention fields.
Billing software designed for subscription and recurring revenue models
Usage-based billing software
For metered consumption.
- Pricing models: Bill for volume, tiered, stair step, and other usage-based billing models.
- Contract structures: Pay-as-you-go, pre-paid credits, monthly minimums, and spend commitments.
- Credit balances: Track pre-paid units. Apply rollovers and expiration rules. Trigger replenishments.
Subscription billing software
For fixed monthly fees.
- Pricing models: Per user per month, multiple tiers, and other value metric models.
- Contract structures: Free trials, freemium, discounts, credits, cash back and waivers.
- Credit balances: Prorate for new line items, price changes, and term extensions.
Designed for customer growth
Pro-ration for mid-contract changes
Automate upgrades, downgrades, cancellations, migrations and reactivations.
Apply changes to products, prices, discounts, and quantities to invoices at a line-item level.
Contract and end dates
Adjust billing to be co-terminus with existing contract schedule or newly executed contracts.
Calculate partial period charges for current, future, or historical billing periods.
Designed for international expansion
Taxes and currency
Uplifts, discounts and credits
Apply line item level adjustments
- Uplifts: Schedule price increases for specific calendar dates or contract renewals. Compute markups based upon percentage increases or the current price list.
- Discounts: Apply discounts, promotions, and coupons to specific line items, groups of line items, or the entire bill. Use percentage or absolute dollar amounts.
- Credits and surcharges: Apply refunds, rebates, adjustments, SLA and non-performance credits. Add late fees, termination penalties and other surcharges.